Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts was established to provide genuine parts for owners, caring for vehicles that have been out of production for 10 years or more. We provide the highest level of service and deliver tens of thousands of Genuine Parts to thousands of customers across the world, directly from the home of Classic.
All parts are manufactured to our own precise specifications, using original drawings and tooling and even, where possible, original suppliers. They deliver uncompromising standards for fit, quality and durability, and are rigorously tested to ensure they work in absolute harmony with your vehicle. All of which guarantees your classic stays true to itself now… and for the years to come.
Our Classic Experts have a wealth of experience and knowledge about classic Jaguar and Land Rover models and are always more than happy to share their expertise, so please feel free to contact us and discuss your needs.
We carry parts for all the iconic models below. Our range includes tens of thousands of parts and we are constantly introducing new parts and product ranges to our offering.
- XK120 - 1948-54
- XK140 - 1954-57
- Mark 1&2 - 1955-67
- Mark IX & X - 1959-61
- XK150 - 1957-61
- Mark IV - VII
- E-TYPE - 1961-75
- 240 & 340 - 1967-69
- 420 & 420G
- Daimler Limousine
- XJS - 1975-96
- XJ6 S1/2/3
- XJ12 S1/2/3
- XJ6/12 XJ40
- X300 - 1994-97
- X308 - 1997-02
- XK8 - 1996-06
- X350 (XJ)
- XJ - 1995-97
- XJ - 1998-03
- Series III Saloon
All our priced items are available to order on-line, using our secure service. You’ll find vehicle specification data, schematic diagrams and supersession information on our website. All our catalogues are available in French, German, Italian and Spanish, as well as English.
Useful website links
- Older Vehicles – We have a number of rare and hard to find parts for older Jaguar Land Rover vehicles listed here in pdf format
- Works Legends – Offering unique pre-owned classic Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles
- New Parts – Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts Team is constantly working to source new, rarer parts as well as improving quality and engineering wherever possible. This is where you’ll find news of recently restocked and re-introduced parts
- News and Events – This is where you’ll find the latest news, and event information from the Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts Team
- Jaguar Land Rover Classic Tours – With our brand new facility showcasing everything Jaguar Land Rover does and stands for
THE HOME OF JAGUAR AND LAND ROVER CLASSIC
Classic Parts and Accessories are only part of the story. We have a whole range of services dedicated to preserving our unique motoring heritage. Our Classic Cars Division keeps history alive by meticulously rebuilding and recreating iconic vehicles such as the legendary XKSS and Land Rover Series 1.
Staffed by expert engineers, historic car specialists and true enthusiasts, our Servicing Division provides genuine warrantied servicing for all classic Jaguar and Land Rovers.
Our Parts Division has the key aim to provide the highest level of service and quality genuine parts for all our customers caring for older vehicles.
Classic Works Tour offers exclusive access to rare Lightweight E-type and XKSS, our XJ220 servicing area, E-type and Range Rover Reborn, as well as the complete Classic Collection. It’s a truly unique insight, not just into the heritage of these two historic brands, but also their future and how they’re being preserved.